Friday, October 10, 2014

Sweets to the Sweet..... MWAHAHAHA!

Soooo.... Due to the simple fact that this blog title actually says "Eats" in the title ::: ahem ::::; I am thinking I ought to get to it, yes? HAHA! Okay, so, where do we begin? I think, due to my odd nature and my astounding abilities to hear only my OWN drummer - - - I am of the firm belief that we should begin with the end.... DESSERTS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! How exciting, huh?


Here is a picture, I nabbed off the internet, of Kilwin's Chocolate, Fudge, and Ice Cream Shop... Yes Folks, it is my favorite of the fav for candies of all kinds. I have to say, I also will only purchase Peanut Brittle from their store. (I've also sampled the Pecan Brittle and Cashew Brittles, and they are by far the most delicious, buttery-goodness I have ever tasted!) And to think, I used to work in a candy store myself! :D


As you arrive on Saint George Street, provided you parked in the garage across from the Huguenot Cemetary, you can not help but be distracted by the smell of fresh waffle cones drifting on the breeze. It lures you in, that's for sure, but what you find inside is even more tempting! Yes, this place will cause all dieters to fall off the wagon, so to speak. They have everything you can think of, from Dark Chocolate Covered Seafoam (Honeycomb), to Pink Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Turtles. They have a wide array of chocolate, nut, and caramel-covered Pretzels, Rice Krispy Treats, and Caramel Apples..... They also offer up a variety of ice creams, kettle pop corns, fudges, and gummy candies. Yes, Kilwin's is DEFINITELY a "must-do" while visiting Saint Augustine!


No comments:

Post a Comment